Monday, November 16, 2009

Sloan and Her Parents

I was so excited when Beth asked me to take some more pictures of Sloan. I love Sloan. She is so sweet and always in a great mood. This time Beth and Erick decided to join Sloan in some of the pictures. They are such a cute family.

Beth asked if I would mind going to her uncle's ranch in Marble Falls. I love new places and I love ranches. We got there on Friday and the property took my breath away. You will see why. Everything was so green and there was a stream running through the property. Amazing!!! The Lord gave us a beautiful piece of property and a beautiful day to work with. Days like Friday remind me how lucky I am.

Thanks Beth, Erick and Sloan for letting me tag along and take pictures of your sweet family. I had a great time and really love the pictures we got!






4 comments:

Abby said...

I love that ranch. I love the pics, beautiful!!

courtney said...

great pics, Robin!! beautiful!!

Kara said...

Really Pretty!

Caroline said...

Really great pics!!