Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Soul to Sole

The Loft Coffee House organizes a 5K run every year called Soul to Sole. The race takes place at The Guadalupe State Park and all the proceeds go The Children's Orphanage H.O.P.E in Uganda.

I was so happy to be a sponsor for the race and help out the children at the H.O.P.E. Orphanage. I also took pictures of the race. The weather was great and there were tons of supporters. It was a wonderful Saturday morning even if it did start at 6am.

Here are my favorite pictures from the race. All the pictures will be on my website tomorrow under proofing. Let me know if you need the password.

Also, check out the Soul to Sole website for more information about the H.O.P.E.





















7 comments:

The Blevins' said...

beautiful pics...you are super talented. it was so fun seeing you too.

courtney said...

great pics, robin!! i love the ones of the kids (of course!)--super cute!

Kara said...

Wonderful photos! I thought you had fallen off the face of the earth, so good to see you're still around!

You going to make it to PW on December 1st?

Caroline said...

So great!! I love them. You are so talented. You did a great job- from the pictures to the sponsorship. It makes me love you even more!

Tootle Family said...

These are soooo much fun, and really capture the moments.

I want to buy the one of my mom, Jenny and I. Also, want to buy the one of my son going through the finish line. that little face is priceless!

Anonymous said...

I want to buy them all!!!! I can't stop looking at them! You and Jess need to tag team and go into business together...take over the world!!!! Not being dramatic...totally serious!

Jen Taylor said...

Robin-You have such a wonderful eye & heart for this stuff!!! You amaze me!