Thursday, October 29, 2009

Hello?

Is this thing on? It has been so long I have almost forgot how to use Blogger.

I am in Lubbock and have been here a few days. I love it here. Jaime was going to be out of town all week so I decided to come to Lubbock instead of staying home by myself. So glad I decided to come.

Yesterday I got to hang out with a friend from Love Affair. I met Amanda thanks to Love Affair. She is so great and a really awesome photographer here in the Lubbock area. We try and get together when I am in town. Yesterday she let me hang out with her and go to two shoots. I had so much fun. I always learn tons when I am with her and more confident.

Yesterday evening she photographed a couple who is expecting their first child in a few months. Amanda already has the images up on her blog. Go check them out! If you ever need a photographer in Lubbock you should call her.

No comments: