Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Damon & Jennifer Plus Baby

This is Uncle Damon and Aunt Jennifer. Don't ask about the family tree because it is a long story and most people don't understand anyways. They are expecting their first child in July. I am so excited for them. They are going to be fabulous parents!!!

Damon and Jennifer picked the name Easton. Not that they need my approval, but I love it. I love that it is a "baseball" name.

Over the weekend we did a few pictures. Jennifer looks great! She is all belly and it is the cutest belly ever. I hope I look that good when I am pregnant. I just love the pictures we got. Now I am just waiting for Easton's arrival.





I love this last picture lots. Something about the Perrin boys and the way they love on their wives. I have this same picture of James loving on me from a few years ago. It makes my heart melt.

1 comment:

Abby said...

I love the one of her standing by herself. It is beautiful!! Great job!!