Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Do I Really Have A Blog?

You probably think I forgot I had a blog. I promise I didn't forget that I had a blog, it has just been crazy busy around here.

After spending a month in Lubbock I came home to piles of laundry, pictures, paperwork and my husband. I have been trying to catch up on everything. The first thing I had to tackle was the laundry and taxes. Those are two of my least favorite things! I don't ever feel like I am caught up on laundry, but at least the taxes are with the accountant and not on my desk anymore.

I promise I will catch you up on everything going on around the nest, but it is going to be out of order. First lets talk about some basketball.

James has started helping out with Devin's select team. You may remember that Devin lives next door to us (not really anymore, but that is another story for another time.) James has always coached basketball in the Spring and Summer, but since we moved here he hadn't found a team yet.

He has been working with the Rangers for a couple of months and he loves it. I also enjoy being around the boys and basketball. I forgot how much drama there is in high school. The boys always have some drama to share.

Last week they played in an international tournament in Austin. There were teams from Japan, Chile and Norway, as well as teams from all over Texas. I got some pictures of the boys on Thursday and Friday.


The boys ended up winning 4 straight games to win the Championship. Congratulations Rangers!

3 comments:

courtney said...

yes. and i like to read it, so post up!!

Abby said...

So glad to see you back! Great basketball pics.

Caroline said...

Yea~ I'm glad you're back. Great pictures.