Tuesday, April 13, 2010

A Little Crazy Around Here!

Things are a tad bit crazy around here. Actually, I feel like they are CRAZY! For me this is a three day week and I have enough to do to fill up two weeks. Hopefully everything goes just as planned so that I can get everything done.

Nothing I have to do is really that fun. The business side of photography is not the most fun. I am not an accountant and unfortunately the business is in need of an accountant right now. I am no accountant, but we are just going to have to make it work. As Tim Gunn would say, "make it work."

At least I have some photo shoots this week to make it fun. Yesterday I took some pictures of Amy. Two Amy's in one week. Wow!

Amy is a local realtor and was looking for a new photo for her business card. That's where I come in. This is my favorite.


If you need a realtor call Amy at the local Keller Williams office.

As for yesterdays Amy, she is attending A&M next year. I thought a few of you might like to know that. Actually, I though Abby might like to know.

Hope everyone has a great Tuesday!

No comments: