Thursday, April 15, 2010

Happy Birthday Sweet Caroline!

Caroline is 6 today. Wow! She is growing up so fast. She is my favorite little girl of all time and these are the reasons why.

1. We talk on the phone. I love talking on the phone and could talk to her for hours. She is getting to the point where she can talk for hours.

2. She is learning so much in school. She has to write a few sentences everyday. I have to beg her to write about me. She will agree, but not without some sort of bribe. I don't mind at all.

3. She is seriously the funniest. The other day I asked her if she had written about me at school and her reply was, "not exactly."

4. James has created this game with Caroline and John where he puts them in a laundry basket and "flies" them around. They call it the rocket. James tells Caroline she has to have a permit to ride in the rocket. She calls it a permanent. James corrects her every time, but it doesn't phase her a bit. She calls it a permanent every time and laughs.

5. She loves Tech softball and has tons of questions. Next we are moving to Tech football. By the end of next season I hope she is hooked on Red Raider Football.

6. Caroline is so much like me as a child it is sometimes scary. I know it scares Ann a lot to think she is raising me. I love it. It is like seeing my childhood all over again.

Happy Birthday Caroline. You are the smartest, prettiest, funniest girl I know and James and I love you tons!

2 comments:

Abby said...

Ah I love her tons too. Funny she is you as a child. I claim Emery is my sister all the time!!

Caroline said...

Sweet post Robin. Thanks- we all love you and James too.