Monday, February 15, 2010

Happy Valentine's

We made a quick trip to Lubbock Saturday morning. James made me drive a little over an hour of the six hour trip there. So not nice. I was board after 20 minutes. I don't like driving.

It was totally worth it to see my family. I love my family! We had a great Valentine's day and got to eat lunch with Caroline and John. They are so cute!

James drove all the way home because he loves me tons. We didn't leave Lubbock till late yesterday afternoon. It was a great quick trip!

I think the best part of the trip may have been these two. I can't get enough of them!









4 comments:

Abby said...

I love them too! I'm so glad you got to go to Lubbock!! I am sure everyone was so happy to see you!! I hate driving too. Poor Brian always has to drive!!

Caroline said...

So cute!!! I love the pics. Thank you Robin- for everything.

Kara said...

They are too cute!

Jacqui said...

Those pictures are adorable!!!