Tuesday, February 2, 2010

February???

Is it really February already? I am still having a hard time believing it is 2010 let alone that January is already gone. I feel old saying where does the time go, but where does it go?

I have spent the last week trying to wrap my head around everything I learned at the Mind Your Business. I took a lot of what I learned and put it into action last week. Over the weekend I worked with Jaime for hours on pricing. I felt like we were getting somewhere and now I feel like I have hit a brick wall. We have worked with so many numbers that my brain hurts. I want to give my clients a great deal, but also need to take care of myself.

I was bummed out most of yesterday. I felt like I had worked so hard and had nothing to show for it. I also had no idea where to start again. Finally, late yesterday afternoon I decided I needed a list to get things started.

I am going to start doing a goals list at the beginning of the month. I will list out all my goals for the month and at the beginning of the month I can cross off last months goal and move on to new goals.

So here is to an amazing February......the month I get tons done.

My February Goals:

blog more often
find and purchase an album design software
create a new photography blog
establish new pricing plan for portrait sessions
find a bible study group
get back to working out and walking on a regular basis
get a manicure and pedicure
celebrate Valentine's day with Jaime

If you can help me with any of my goals let me know. I am up for all the help I can get.

1 comment:

Abby said...

It's not a real bible study but I thought about reading Beth Moore's new book and responding to the comments on her blog. Do you want to do it with me? I can always use some accountablity!!

I also like the blog more goal!!