Thursday, March 4, 2010

Amy - Senior - Smithson Valley High School

I had a great time with Amy Sunday afternoon. It was a beautiful day, but a little windy. It was actually warm and sunny with a beautiful blue sky. Amy is a senior at Smithson Valley and next year she will be attending TEXAS TECH. YEAH!!! I had no idea she was planning on going to Tech until she told me one of her outfits was a Texas Tech shirt. I was so excited. I just love fellow Red Raiders.

Thanks Amy for hanging out with me Sunday afternoon and letting me take your senior pictures. You are a natural in front of the camera. Good Luck at Tech next year. You are going to LOVE it!



















3 comments:

Abby said...

She is super cute. As I look at her I realize I am really old and very out of style!! Makes me kind of sad!

Good luck in Lubbock. The wind was foreshadowing of your next four springs. Only I'm guessing there was no red dirt!!

Kara said...

Cute girl. Smart too...I can tell, she chose Tech! Great pics!

Caroline said...

Really great pictures. She is a lovely girl and you captured some amazing shots of her.