Monday, March 22, 2010

Bracket Buster

My weekend started on Thursday. Once the NCAA tournament starts you can basically find me on the couch from Thursday-Sunday. The first Thursday and Friday of the tournament are great. It is a solid 12 hours of basketball.

My bracket was looking good on Thursday and Friday. Then Saturday and Sunday happened and now I don't have a bracket. At least I am not the only person. I feel like not many people have brackets anymore. Who could have picked all these Cinderella teams?

My new team is Saint Mary's. They have five kids from Australia so it is tons of fun to listen to their post game interviews. I love their accents. They are also pretty good and lots of fun to watch. I didn't see the Cornell game, but I enjoyed their post game interview as well. Maybe next week I can see them play. It probably won't matter because I don't think they can beat Kentucky.

So much for my bracket, how does yours look?

1 comment:

Abby said...

I had Kansas winning it all, so there you go. I laugh everytime Saint Mary's plays but whose the kids with the blacked out teeth gaurdy thing?

I was much more excited about the tourny until yesterday when my Aggies lost. Now I've moved on to Baseball. I'll still be watching March Madness, just not with the same enthusiasm!