Thursday, March 11, 2010

A Day With John John

We had a fun day yesterday, but it was super busy. Mom and I picked John up at Noon. The boy can not stay at daycare during the afternoon. If he takes a nap at school he is up till 10:00 or 10:30 at night. It is total craziness.

We picked up John so he would not have a nap. We spent the rest of the afternoon running errands and trying to keep John awake. Poor John just wanted to go home and watch "Max and Ruby." We went to see Dad at work and Doneece at work. We made a quick stop at the mall where John got ice cream.

We also got John a haircut. I was really unsure about the haircut. He kept telling me NO HAIRCUT. I of course was the best Aunt I know how to be and bribed him. He took the bribe hook line and sinker. He was a champ while getting his haircut. He was totally cute before the haircut, but somehow he became cutter after the haircut. Don't you think?




We had a play date last night with Ashley and her sweet kids. Caroline and Carley had a great time playing with all the toys and watching "My Little Pony." Corey is so cute and so happy. I never heard him cry. He just laughed and talked.

Carley found a medal in Caroline's room. She has really been wanting a medal so Caroline gave her the medal. It was so sweet. Caroline was so generous and Carley was so excited and thankful for the medal.


It was a really fun night and John made it. I was so worried he would fall asleep during dinner, but he didn't and he was in a really good mood all night.

4 comments:

Kara said...

Poor little dude! I feel the same ways most days... I need a nap, but it will keep me up all night!

Abby said...

I love that guy. I'm so glad your posting about my favorite kids, I've been missing them!!

Your a great Aunt, and even better Aunt if your willing to watch Max and Ruby with him!!

Caroline said...

I'm biased, but he is so cute!! Thanks for taking such good care of us Aunt Spot.

Ashley said...

Carley LOVES her medal and wants to sleep with it. We had such a good time with you guys