Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Dance Recital 2010

Last weekend was dance recital for my favorite peeps. I spent the entire week in Lubbock hanging out with all my favorite people. When Friday arrived it was time to get the party started. I am still trying to recover. All day Friday and Saturday on my feet wore me out. I had to take a three hour nap on Sunday to try and recover. My left foot still hasn't recovered.

Back to recital. Friday was rehearsal and Doneece and Caroline did great. Doneece was in five dances and was perfect in each. Caroline was a Yankee Doodle dancer. She did a great job tapping away. It was a long night, but at least I got to hang out with my favorite people.

Saturday was the real deal and I was only there for a little bit. I helped Doneece get ready Saturday morning and watched a little. Saturday night I photographed a wedding so missed the recital fun.

1 comment:

Caroline said...

Great pictures. I can't believe Doneece can jump like that!

We loved having you here. When are you coming back?