Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Nine Years

Today James and I celebrate our 9th anniversary. I can't believe it was been nine years. The day I married James I knew it was forever, but I didn't understand how my love would grow for him. I love him so much more today than nine years ago.

Our eighth year of marriage provided some hurdles. Being sick most of November, December and January only made us stronger. James stepped up to the plate and took care of so many things while I was sick. He was my rock and came through so many times.

I could have never started a business without him. He is my business manager, my attorney and financial manager. Basically, he is everything for the business. He encourages me when I am struggling and is my best cheerleader. He is patient and calms me down when I need it most. I admire the amount of patience he has and hopefully it will start rubbing off on me soon.

Without James I have no idea where I would be in life. I doubt I would have a college degree. I am sure mom agrees with me. James deserves to have his name on my diploma as well. I would not have my own business and if I did it would not be successful. James is an amazing husband and my best friend.

James, thank you for everything you do for me and us. You are the best ever! Happy ninth anniversary.

3 comments:

courtney said...

Happy anniversary!!!

Kara said...

happy anniversary!!!!!!!!!

Amanda McNeely said...

Im a bum friend! Happy late Anniversary!!!