Tuesday, July 22, 2008

How My Life Has Changed

Remember the days when you would stay up late and then get to sleep late. I love those days! One of my favorite things to do in life is sleep. Just ask my mom. We had many disagreements about my sleeping habits when I was growing up. She wanted me to go to bed early and get up early. I wanted to go to bed late and sleep late. I of course I thought I was right and still do.
For the past 2 years almost I have been able to live by that theory. It has been like heaven at my house. I would stay up late, and by late I mean midnight, and then get up around 9 the next morning. Honestly, I would have to set my alarm in order to be up by 9. I could really sleep till noon and be very happy. Jaime doesn't really care. He doesn't call me in the morning during the week, he waits for me to call him. On Saturdays he gets up when he is ready and lets me sleep however long I want. He really is the best ever. I have trained my mother over the years to not call until noon. That is the rule and she follows.
Last week my life changed. I knew it was coming and I was dreading it. I really don't like the mornings. Getting up early makes my stomach hurt for real! If the sun isn't up then I shouldn't have to be up.
Stay tuned.

1 comment:

Caroline said...

I'm having a little difficulty feeling sorry for you seeing that I haven't slept in four years. Good luck with your new endeavor.