Thursday, July 31, 2008

Rock Star

My husband is a Rock Star! He will be on tour soon and you can catch him in a city close to you.

We got a Wii about a month ago and now we are both addicted. Jaime loves to play Guitar Hero in his spare time. He is so cute playing his little guitar. I really need to take a picture, but he is a little shy around the paparazzi. I will try. I believe he is on the 3rd level. He told me the other night he didn't think he was going to be able to advance to the next level because of his pinky finger. He has jammed it so many times and maybe even broken it playing basketball. His pinky curves in towards his ring finger. It is really hurting his playing ability. I am not sure if there is anything we can do to fix the problem. He maybe a one hit wonder.

I have become addicted to bowling. It is the best. I am not a very good bowler live, but on this game I rule. My high score so far is 245. I don't think I have ever broken 100 at the bowling alley. I had great potential, but didn't live up to it. My mom played in a bowling league on Thursday nights when I was growing up. We were there often, but I evidently did not inherit any of her skills. The game is a different story. It is the one game I can beat Jaime at, which makes me so happy. I am a serious bowler. I wouldn't even let Conner win just because he is a kid. I will never go back to the bowling alley. Why pay the money when I can bowl at home and win.

Together, Jaime and I play tennis. It is lots of fun, but I have a hard time beating Jaime. I can every once in a while, but I need to work on my skills. The best part about tennis is it is a good workout in the air conditioning. The first day we got the Wii, we played so much tennis that my shoulder was sore the next day. Don't worry I am in better shape now.

We have other games, but these are the ones we play the most. We do have Wii fit and it has some good exercises. If you don't have a Wii I would highly suggest you get one. It is not your typical video game system. It is a lot of fun and really does get your body moving. It is great for all ages. Conner is 5 and loves to play with us. I have also seen a 60 year old man golf. It truly is a great for every age.

2 comments:

Caroline said...

I'd love one! You have my address don't you? Seriously, they sound like so much fun.

Traci said...

I LOVE the Wii. My favorite is the golf. My husband and I have worn out the tennis and we have both been sore the next day like we ran a marathon!!

I want Guitar Hero now!!