Monday, January 25, 2010

Mind Your Businees

I was in Dallas for the weekend for a photography workshop. The class was yesterday and it was Mind Your Business by Stacy Reeves.

The class was so good and very informative! I bet I took about 30 pages of notes. I could have taken a lot more, but my hand would not write that fast. Stacy had tons of great information. The workshop was all about the business side of photography. That is the hard part for me. Jaime has a business mind and I don't. I know some business basics, but needed some help.

I got lots of help, but I am a little overwhelmed with all the information. I really don't know where to start. I will have to read over my notes and get a game plan going. The best part about the conference was Stacy was willing to answer any question. She answered all sorts of questions about income and taxes. Most people don't want to share that type of information.

I am headed back home today. I have lots of stuff to put into action.

No comments: