Thursday, July 15, 2010

Easton W'ray

We left Houston and headed to Corpus. We had a new "nephew" to meet. Damon and Jennifer had Easton on July 25. Easton is actually James' cousin, but Aunt Robin sounds so much better than Cousin Robin.

Easton is so handsome. He looks just like Damon and has a full head of hair. His hair is so cute and stylish already. Easton was rocking the mohawk when he was born. I love the mohawk!!!


We had a really quick weekend in Corpus. It was spent holding Easton as much as possible. I really didn't get enough of Easton. Jen called me after we had been home for a few days to see about a picture for Easton's announcement. I told her I didn't get a good one and would have to go back down to Corpus to take some more pictures.

It was the perfect excuse to get me to Corpus to hold sweet Easton. I spent lots of time cuddling and a little time taking more pictures of Easton. It worked out perfect!

3 comments:

Abby said...

He is so stinking cute!!

Kara said...

cute!

Caroline said...

So cute!! I want to hold him!