Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Emily Blair

I know I have been the worse blogger ever! I seriously don't know where the time goes. I always think I will blog, but then the day gets away from me. I have plenty to blog, I guess just not enough time. I promise to be better!

Today I went to meet sweet Emily Blair. Our good friends, Natalie and Chris, had their third child on July 2. They have two sweet boys already and decided not to find out what they were having this time around. I think Emily Blair pleasantly surprised everyone.

Emily is perfect and just the sweetest little thing. Her brothers think so too! She was great while I was there and let me hold her for a long time and then let me get some pictures. I am in love with these pictures.






Her cuteness makes me want one! Congratulations Natalie and Chris, she is precious!!!

4 comments:

Natalie said...

Robin- those are perfect! I love all of them and think you did the best job of capturing Emily as she is
Right now. What a fun experience seeing her in her new tutu!!
Natalie

Abby said...

Oh yes Robin, please get one!!

She is precious! Love those baby girls!

Caroline said...

I agree Robin- get one. They are fabulous!!

Great pictures. Very sweet.

Kara said...

so cute