Thursday, March 19, 2009

March Madness

It is finally here. The "Big Dance" is upon us. I love this time of year!!! You can sit on your couch on the first Thursday and Friday of the tournament you can watch basketball all day long. It doesn't get much better than that.

I took lots of time working on my bracket. I waited till this morning to fill it out. I watched a lot of Sports Center to help me out. I didn't keep up with College Basketball very well this season. I guess we were a little busy around here. I also waited for Obama's bracket to come out. He was very conservative. I took a few more risk.

I have Pitt winning the whole thing. I think they are the best, but we will have to wait and see. It was really close between Pitt and Louisville. There will be some great games coming up in the next few weeks.

It has finally started, but will be over way too soon. The only good news about college basketball almost being over is that college football is that much closer. Good Luck with your bracket.

No comments: