Monday, March 9, 2009

Quick Trip

I know I haven't been around in awhile, but it is because we really aren't that interesting at times.  I am not sure we are interesting now, but I at least have something to post about that is worth a post.

We took a quick trip this weekend.  So quick, we were barely gone for 24 hours.  We left Saturday afternoon for Phoenix.  Jaime and Paula needed to go out to Phoenix to meet with clients.  It was such a quick trip that we were home by 6pm Sunday night.

While in Phoenix Jaime and Paula met with clients and I worked on the computer.  I did a little research for Paula and joined Facebook.  I am now a member and looking for friends.  The fact that one of my readers is a member of Facebook shocked me.  I can't even explain my surprise.

After Jaime and Paula were done meeting with clients we headed to dinner.  We went to Eddie V's in Scottsdale.  The food was pretty good and the restaurant was really cool.  After a nice dinner we headed straight to the hotel for bed.  Jaime stayed up until 7am Saturday morning working on a presentation for Monday.  I went straight to bed, but Jaime still had more work to do.  I think he finally made it to bed about 3am.

We got up Sunday morning and walked around the hotel for a little while.  We were at the mall by 11am much to my and Paula's delight and Jaime's dismay.  We only had about an hour at the mall before we had to head to the airport.  We had enough time to make a few purchases while Jaime got us lunch.  Off to the airport and home.

The only problem with the weekend was figuring out the time difference.  Arizona does not participate in Daylight Savings.  This made it a little interesting trying to figure out what time it was where.  Maybe we are not smart, but we finally got it figured out.  Just so you know, Arizona is an hour behind us in the winter and two in the summer.

Now I have tons of laundry to catch up on and it looks like a tornado went through our house.  Here are a few pictures from our quick trip.  All of them are from our hotel and do not include people, only plants and birds.  Enjoy.


2 comments:

Caroline said...

Looks lovely. The time change would have given me problems too. Are you surprised I'm on Facebook? I don't really participate, so don't be too surprised.

Abby said...

I will be your facebook friend. I also don't really participate but I can help your numbers. Ann is a technology pioneer, she was the first blogger I knew!!