Tuesday, January 12, 2010

The Bucket List

I got this in an email from Wendee. I thought it was so fun that I decided to make a blog post about it. I did not make this list. My bucket list would include other things and some of these would not be one there. The things I have done are marked with an X.


( x ) Been to Europe? - I went to London when I was in High School.


( x ) Been on a cruise? - For Doneece's high school graduation we went on a cruise to Jamaca, Caman Island, Mexico and Key West.

( ) Gone on a blind date? - Nope and I don't plan on it!

(
) Skipped school?

(
x ) Watched someone die?

( x ) Been to
Canada? - Jaime and I spent the day in Canada when we took our trip to Seattle.

(
x ) Been to Mexico? - More times than I ever planned on. Jaime loves it there.


(
x
) Been to Florida?


( x ) Been on a plane?

( x ) Been lost?

( x
) Been on the opposite side of the country? - Not sure about this. I would think this would mean North Dakota for me. And yes I have been there.

( x ) Been to
Washington, DC?

(
x ) Been to Vegas?

( ) Climbed a lighthouse?


(
x ) Swam in the ocean?

( x ) Cried yourself to sleep?

( ) Been
Sky Diving? - nope and never plan on it.


( x
) Seen the Cherry Blossoms in Washington?

( x ) Played cops and robbers?

( ) Flown a plane? - I hope I never have to, but Jaime would love to learn to fly


( ) Owned a boat?

( ) Watched grandchildren grow?

(
x ) Recently colored with crayons? - Hello, I spent last week with Caroline.

( ) Been to the
Kentucky Derby?

(
x ) Been to Key West?


( x ) Been to a rodeo? - I will probably never go back because of my allergies


( x
) Sang Karaoke?


( x ) Paid for a meal with coins only?


( x ) Done something you told yourself you wouldn't?

(
x ) Made prank phone calls?

(
x ) Laughed until some kind of beverage came out of your nose? - I remember doing this often with Ann

( x ) Caught a snowflake on your tongue? It has been so long, but maybe Friday. It might snow here, but I doubt it.

(
x ) Danced in the rain? - If it doesn't snow here on Friday I can just dance in the rain.

( x ) Written a letter to Santa Claus?


(
x ) Been kissed under the mistletoe?

(
x ) Watched the sunrise with someone? - Only once with Jaime, I try not to make sunrises.

( x ) Blown bubbles?


( x ) Gone to the movies? - We went to see "It's Complicated" on Saturday. It was so good.


( x ) Gone ice skating?

(
) Owned a convertible?



How much do you love your job? lots

Birth place? Lubbock Texas

Ever been to Hawaii ? Yes, twice and I want to go back with Jaime

Ever been to Africa ? No

Ever been on TV? Yes, I was on CNN when I was 8

Ever steal any traffic signs? No

Ever been in a car accident? Really small stuff thankfully

Drive a 2-or 4-door vehicle? 4

Favorite movie? Sweet Home Alabama

Favorite holiday? My birthday, does that count?

Favorite dessert? Chocolate Mousse

Favorite food? Steak and Fries

Favorite day of the week? Saturday morning

Favorite fruit? Cherries

How do you relax? Massage

How do you see yourself in 10 year? Running kids all over town


Feel free to copy this to your blog. I would love to see your bucket list!

1 comment:

Kara said...

I'm dying ot know why you were on CNN at age 8