Monday, January 11, 2010

Time to Get in Shape

I went back to the doctor before I went to Lubbock last week. I am happy to report that I am at the tail end of Steven Johnson Syndrome. I am off the steroid!!!

It makes me so happy to be off the steroid. I am starting to feel more and more like myself and I love it. I am still on the Zyrtec and Benadryl. The doctor also added Zantac. I know you are thinking Zantac??? That is right! Who knew Zantac also had a antihistamine in it. The Zantac just gives me a little extra protection.

The doctor told me I could get back to my regularly scheduled program. He really wants me walking again and working out. I am so excited and ready. I complain a lot about working out, but I have missed it.

I have gained about eight pounds in a little over a month. Hopefully it is because of the steroid and the weight will come off quick. I plan on getting back to eating right and working out. But, there is one thing I am not giving up.

view-larger.html.jpg

I am addicted to this stuff. This will be my dessert from now on. One piece of this stuff a night will hopefully keep me going. Wish me luck!

3 comments:

Abby said...

Oh no the picture of your favorite "stuff" didn't show up. Now I will never know what it is? I too start working out again today!! GRRR.

Caroline said...

I too need to work out. Your link is broken!! Tell us what it is that you like!! Inquiring minds need to know.

Spotted-Bird said...

That is funny. You leave the post not knowing what my addiction is.

I am totally head over heals in love with Peppermint Bark from Williams and Sonoma. It is the best ever!