Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Happy Birthday Doneece

Today is my little sister's birthday. Doneece is 23 today. I have no idea how she is 23 because it seems like she should be about 12.

I know Ann had it all figured out when Doneece was born, but I still thought it was going to be so cool to have a baby around. I was wrong. Doneece wasn't much fun as a baby and it didn't take me long to figure it out. I gave up on her being fun, but she surprised me and has turned out fun.

She actually is tons of fun and one of my best friends. Happy Birthday Doneece! Hope you have a wonderful birthday. Love you tons.

2 comments:

Caroline said...

Happy Birthday Doneece. I love you tons too! Plus, I was wrong- I thought you were totally fun as a baby. Must have just been Robin that wasn't fun. :)

Abby said...

Happy Birthday. I thought siblings were way over rated as a kid, but they totally rock as big people!!