Thursday, January 14, 2010

Pity Party

We are having a pity party here at the nest and everyone is invited.

I was released from the doctor and ordered to get back to life. I was getting back to life and loving it.

I spent Sunday afternoon shopping with a great friend and had a wonderful time. I bought a new pair of running shoes and was ready to go Monday morning. I walked Monday morning and it felt great. My new shoes rock! Tuesday I walked and worked out. The workout was a little hard, but it felt so good to be back.

Yesterday was my day off. I forgot how sore I can get. I look like I am 85 years-old walking around, my legs are so sore.

Now I am sick. I don't know if it is allergies or a cold. No fever, just runny nose, sore throat and cough. The doctor told me to take it easy and we will play it by ear. Instead of putting me on an antibiotic he would rather this run its course. This should be fun!

So ready for things to go back to "normal" here at the nest. I guess that's not happing yet. Instead we will just have a pity party here at the nest. All are welcome to join.

1 comment:

Caroline said...

I'm so sorry!! I hope you get to feeling better soon. I'll join the pity party too!