Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Change of Plans

There have been many change of plans and there may be more to come. It all started last week.

Jaime had to fly to Oklahoma City for work on Sunday and I had to fly home to work on Monday. That all changed when my work day got moved from Monday to Friday. No problem. I decided to stay in Lubbock instead of going home to an empty house. I was suppose to fly home Monday evening and actually meet Jaime and Dallas and fly the rest of the way home with him.

That all changed when I got to Lubbock and Ann asked me to stay until Tuesday. Caroline gets out of school at 10:30am on Tuesday. What a waste, why even go to school? Everyone had a full schedule so I agreed to stay and hang out with Caroline today.

Since I have been here I have had lots to do. You know what that means? Good blog material. The only problem is the internet is a little faulty. I can type everything up and then I go to download the pictures and all of the sudden my plans change. You can't have a blog without pictures, except today.

I have some super cute pictures and some cute stories to go along, but that really isn't working out for me. Maybe tomorrow I can share a few with you. Happy Tuesday!

3 comments:

courtney said...

I think your niece and my daughter go to the same school! Small world!! Have a good Tuesday with her!

Jacqui said...

I got this weird, excited feeling seeing my blog had been added to your list! I then got scared, thinking, uh-oh I need to keep up better with it now :). It sounds like you're having fun!

Caroline said...

Thank you so much for staying. You saved my life!!