Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving in Pictures

I know I said I would be back on Friday with Thanksgiving in pictures, but I lied. I am sorry. Here it is Monday and I am ready to go.

We had an amazing Thanksgiving. It was wonderful getting to spend sometime with Jaime's family. It was so nice and relaxing. Lunch at Mema's was wonderful and the company was even better.

After lunch we headed outside for some family pictures. We were in Corpus in November so you know it was hot. I could only stand the heat for a little while then had to head back in to the air conditioning.

Derrick, Grayson and Jaime

Me and my sweet mother-in-law, Becky

Sweet Grayson who is getting so big

Derrick and Kendra. Kendra is looks great! You can't even tell she had a baby, let alone 5 months ago.

I have more pictures from Thanksgiving, but I am fighting with Blogger right now. I have been trying to download the pictures since last night. I am not sure if it is Blogger or the internet, but I am tired of trying. I will continue to try today.

No comments: