Friday, February 13, 2009

Headed Home

I am afraid my titles from now on will be "Moving On" and "Headed Home." We are in Houston waiting on our flight home, which is delayed. We will only be home 2 days and then head out again. The bad news tonight is I don't have much battery to blog , so I am sure this will be short.

Here is a picture of Doneece teaching dance. I don't know how she does it! I don't have the patience to be in the same room with 20 4 year-0lds. She does and she is a great teacher. Caroline is lucky she has her as a teacher.Doesn't Caroline look so cute. I love the skirt she has on. I could never get her to look at the camera. She was much more interested in looking at all her friends and what they were doing.

Caroline and Doneece after dance. Aren't they so cute? They both love each other so much. I love them too.

They are also very silly.

My sweet John boy. He is getting so big. I cannot believe how much he has grown since Christmas. I am afraid they are trying to make him skinny at his house. His belly is shrinking and it makes me sad.

Caroline and her artwork. The kid loves to draw. She passes many hours by drawing. I tried to talk her into giving this drawing to me, but she refused. She was intent on giving it to her best friend at school. I tried to reason with her that she gives a picture to her friend everyday and I only get one about every other month. She didn't care for my reasoning.

Hope you have a wonderful weekend and an even better Valentine's Day.

1 comment:

Caroline said...

Very cute kids! Plus, they are lucky to have you and Doneece for Aunts.