Tuesday, June 23, 2009

8 Years and Counting

Today Jaime and I have been married 8 years. It has been the best 8 years of my life. I feel so blessed that God put Jaime in my life.

Jaime is my best friend and I love him more each day. I really can't imagine my life without him. Jaime is my rock. He is the first person I want to tell all my stories to and Lord knows there are lots of stories. He puts up with all my stories so you know he loves me. Jaime really does love me for the person I am.

I decided a question and answer session was better than me going on and on about how much I love Jaime. Really, who wants to hear me do that? I stole Ann's questions because I procrastinated on this post. Shocking! Thanks Ann. Next year I will plan better.

R: What was your favorite part of our wedding day?
J: It sounds goofy, but going back to the hotel after the wedding and hanging out and watching Sports Center while having dinner. It makes us sound lame.
(It was actually one of my favorite parts as well.)


R: Can you believe we have been married 8 years?
J: I don't know, it seems kind of weird.

R: Do you remember what color the bridesmaid dresses were?
J: Red-ish?


R: Do you remember all the bridesmaids?
J: Ann, Doneece, Stacy, and Lesli. That is all I remember.
R: You forgot Kelli and Becky.
J: Oh yeah.

R: What's your favorite thing about me?
J: That you love me and you love sports.

R: What is your favorite vacation we have been on?
J: I really liked the Seattle trip and the first D.C. trip.

Seattle Waterfront

Seattle Mariners vs. Boston Red Sox Game

Sea Plane Tour

U.S. Capital

Mount Vernon

R: Where are we going next?
J: Who knows? Dallas on July 2nd?
R: Not exactly the vacation I was hoping for.

R: What is the biggest change in me in the past 8 years?
J: Biggest change? I don't know? You will try new foods now.

R: What has stayed the same about me?
J: You still love sports.

R: What's next for us?
J: Babies.

R: When?
J: Soon
R: That has been your answer for the past 5 years.

Happy Anniversary Jaime! I love you with all my heart!

5 comments:

The Blevins' said...

That's really cute. Congratulations!! You guys are an amazing couple. And babies...that's whats next?? Interesting.

Kara said...

Happy Anniversary! You look like such a baby in your wedding photos (my parents do too)!

I'm happy to know that you were having such a wonderful time 8 years ago. Almost everyone I know was in the middle of the bar exam...YUCK!!!

courtney said...

Happy Anniversary!

Caroline said...

Happy Anniversary! I can't wait for the babies.

Abby said...

I think I'm excited about the babies as well!! I also love your trips...living vicariously is so much easier than packing!