Friday, June 5, 2009

A Perfect Thursday

Yesterday morning I flew to Lubbock for the weekend.  Doneece and Caroline have dance recital this weekend so it is a big time around here.

Sweet John hasn't been feeling well.  The horrible cough is back.  He actually acts like himself, but with a terrible cough.  Doneece stayed with him yesterday morning and then I got the afternoon shift.  I love hanging out with this boy.  He is so cute and the sweetest!

After his nap we went and got ice cream and went to the park.  We both had a great time.


You can't deny he is cute.  Have a great weekend.

3 comments:

Caroline said...

Thanks for watching him yesterday!! Poor boy- too cute to have such a bad cough!

Jacqui said...

He's definitely a cutie! It's awesome that you get to spend so much time with them.

Abby said...

He is so cute! I wish I could hang out with him! Maybe one day soon!