Friday, June 19, 2009

Happy Father's Day!!!


I am doing this post early because I have a big blog week planned next week. Planned is the key word. For now let's talk about Father's Day.

We are headed to Lubbock again this weekend. My 10 year high school reunion is this weekend. I thought it would work out perfectly to go to Lubbock for two events. Unfortunately, my dad had other plans. He is in San Antonio this weekend so we basically, we switched places. We did get to have dinner with him before we left for Lubbock.

I have an amazing Dad. I am so lucky to have someone in my life that loves me and cares for me like my dad. He has taught me about the important things in life like sports, as well as a few other things. I am so grateful for the guidance and advice that he has provided me throughout my life. He always seems to have the right words for me regardless of the situation.

He will do just about anything for me and believe me, I have pushed the limits. My dad also loves Jaime like a son. We both feel so lucky that my parents treat him like their own child.

I also have some other amazing men in my life. I have Uncle Darrel who kept me out of trouble in junior high and Grandpa who taught me about golf, stocks and life.

I am very well rounded because of these men. Thank you so much for being part of my life. I love you each dearly.


1 comment:

Jacqui said...

That is so sweet! You are very blessed!