Monday, June 15, 2009

Lubbock In My Rearview Mirror

Not really.  I feel like we should have moved here for the month of June.  This is the second weekend in a row I have been in Lubbock and I will be back next weekend.  I have spent more time here than I have spent at my own house.  Do you think if I call the mortgage company and explain the situation they will give me a break on the payment?  Me neither.

I came to Lubbock this weekend for Philip and Kathleen's wedding reception.  They are such special people that they needed two receptions.  I was invited to come as the photographer.  It is my first photography job.  So exciting.

I know you are here for the pictures so here they are.


3 comments:

Kara said...

I was wondering where you have been. Lubbock...now I know!

I'm jealous by the way. Yep, jealous of being in Lubbock!

Caroline said...

Glad you were here to take the pics. I enjoyed seeing you- if it was a short visit.

Abby said...

We've missed you! Glad your back. I can't wait to see what's in store next weekend!! (I think it's probably nicer weather in Lubbock than around here anyway!)