Tuesday, June 30, 2009

As You May Recall

I purchased a new bedspread about a month ago and blogged about it. I have decided to keep the bedspread and give the bedroom a make over.

I have decorated almost every room in the house. Actually, most of the rooms have been decorated by my friend Kalub. She did all the work and I just payed for the stuff. She is really amazing and I love all the things she has done.

The only room I haven't tackled is the master bedroom. I have no idea why I have left that room for last, but that is how it has turned out. So far I have the bedding and nothing else. I am on a roll.

This is the bedding in case you forgot.


And you can go here to see what I want my room to look like in the end. Amazing!!!

Here's hoping the family gets a hint.

3 comments:

Kara said...

Well apparently with your family, it is a "you buy paint, they will come" situation! I'm so jealous! I usually do the whole thing all by myself!

Caroline said...

If you're paying, then I'll come help!!

Abby said...

I want to see the other rooms and Kalub's work. Kara and I have a similar situation, she shops I pay, my rooms look better because of it. What a blessing to have talented friends.