Thursday, October 8, 2009

And Then There Was A List

Just a quick update. I am still alive and doing fine. I feel like a list.

- I have taken a internet break this week. I don't know what has gotten into me, but I have only been on the internet once this whole week and it was Tuesday morning to check blogs. I think I just needed a little a break. Sometimes I feel like my life revolves around the internet and I don't want it to be like that.

- Biggest Loser is still my favorite show. I love it! Abby is my favorite and I hope she goes all the way.

- I am really tired of all the Jon and Kate drama. I feel really bad for those kids.

- I made Pioneer Woman's French Onion Soup last night. It was amazing! It was easy and super delicious. My plan was soup and salad for dinner because I didn't think the soup would be enough for Jaime. I was wrong. He didn't touch the salad he just kept going back for more soup. I highly recommend this recipe!

- Jaime has been gone most of the week so I have been all by myself and totally bored. I hate when he is gone a lot.

- I am still in love with college football. My goal every Saturday is to not leave the house let alone get out of my pajamas till dinner time. Once dinner time arrives I want to be at a restaurant in front of a T.V. for the night game. I will sit there till halftime and high tail it home for the second half. Doesn't that sound like the best Saturday ever?

- I am on the DL. That is disabled list for you non-baseball fans. I have an injured hip and shoulder. That pretty much rules out lifting weights. I need my hip to do legs and my shoulder to do arms. I am not working out this week and it is driving me crazy. Is this what happens when you turn 29?

- The low here Friday is 56 degrees. First, is that really possible? It has been 90 with 126% humidity all week. Second, what does 56 feel like? I have totally forgot. Third, am I going to have to get up at 4am to actually remember what 56 degrees feels like?

Happy Thursday!

2 comments:

Caroline said...

I loved the list. I'll have to give the soup a try. Yum!!

Jacqui said...

I hope you get some good rest with your injuries and that you have a fabulous Saturday of football and pj's!

Thanks for trying out the recipes and letting us know the good ones!