Friday, October 2, 2009

Awesome God

For all you impatient people, the room is not ready. There is still nothing on the walls so I will not be showing any pictures until it is all done. I am not like Ann and get it done in one weekend. My masterpieces take longer. You will just have to wait.

Now to the important stuff. Last Saturday Jaime and I went to a baptism at the river. It was such an amazing experience. It was a beautiful day outside and the property we were on was breathtaking. God did some amazing things at the river. The scenery was so pretty and some of the baptisms put tears in my eyes. I walked away reminded that we have an awesome and amazing God.

These are just a few of my favorite pictures. I took over 400 pictures so I have lots of favorites. I am still trying to edit a bunch, but I wanted to share these. What a wonderful way to start the weekend.

5 comments:

Mom said...

The pictures are wonderful! I really like the little boy with the cross shaved in his hair. The editing on the girl in the red shirt is great. The last picture of the 3 men laughing shows that God is really awesome. Wish you were here to take pictures this weekend. Love ya

Caroline said...

Great pics! I'm surprised the two babies looked so calm, I would have thought they would have been kicking and screaming.

Jacqui said...

Those are so beautiful! You really captured the joy of the people and the beauty of the river.

The Blevins' said...

Beautiful. Absolutely beutiful!! Thanks again.

Jen Taylor said...

So beautiful Robin! Can't wait to see the rest! I gave Jenny a zip drive today. You rock! Thanks again!