Friday, October 16, 2009

Is It Really Friday?

I have been really busy this week playing wife and I have done a really good job.

Jaime was suppose to start trial this coming Monday, but they finally settled last night. I of course didn't plan on them settling so I was preparing Jaime's wardrobe for trial. I managed to get every suit and sports coat in his closet pressed. I did not do the pressing myself of course, but instead took them to get pressed. He had a pair of pants that had a rip in the side seam at the pocket so I got those fixed. He also had a pair that had a horrible stain on the front. The stain was so bad that the suit was basically ruined unless the dry cleaners got the stain out. Is it sad that I jumped up and down for joy when the dry cleaners got the stain out?

I also made sure he had enough white dress shirts to make it through a two week trial. Of course he needed ties to match all the suits. He has plenty of ties so I just had to match ties to suits. I basically had everything packed and ready for him when he called to say they had settled.

In more exciting news the bedroom is finished. It is GREAT, but you will have to wait till next week to see it. Mom and Dad are coming here for the weekend and I didn't want to spoil the reveal for Mom. I think Dad could probably care less.

Needless to say all my photography work has been on the back burner this week. I have tons I need to do, but my number one priority is being a wife and a good one at that. I did stay up really late last night and edit some more pictures. I am still editing from the baptism at the river. I am about half way done now.

These are the pictures I stayed up late working on last night. Enjoy and hope you have a great weekend.

3 comments:

Caroline said...

The pictures look great.

I can't wait to see the room! You are such a good wife. James is a lucky guy.

Jacqui said...

The pictures are great! I hope you and your parents have a great weekend. The weather's supposed to be really nice :)

The Blevins' said...

Beautiful pics. I will try and give you a call tomorrow so we can talk about the pictures. Thanks so much. You are so super talented....and an excellent wife!! Can't wait to see pics of the new room.