Monday, October 19, 2009

Happy Birthday Jaime!!!

Finally, today is your birthday. I love your birthday almost as much as I love mine. I can't even begin to tell you how lucky I feel to be your wife. I wake up thinking, he really choose me! Not that this list or any another list comes close to letting you know how wonderful you are, but just to let you know a few things.

1. You are still a kid at heart.
2. You will see a chick flick with me.
3. You play PlayStation like your life depends on it.
4. You will eat whatever I cook no matter how bad it is.
5. You call me before every flight, just in case.
6. You are my biggest supporter.
7. You know holding hands is my favorite and you are constantly grabbing my hand.
8. When I am mad you give me a hug to make it all better.
9. You let me plan our vacations.
10. You understand me even when I don't understand me.
11. You are so smart and constantly trying to teach me something.
12. You take care of all the finances and I have no idea.
13. You make me breakfast on Saturday mornings.
14. You love God as much as you love me.
15. You let me sing at the top of my lungs to you even though it probably hurts your ears.
16. You make me laugh.
17. You make me cry.
18. You let me decorate the bedroom however I wanted.
19. You work really hard to provide for us.
20. You listen to me and Lord knows I like to talk.
21. You always clean the kitchen after dinner.
22. You make the biggest mess at dinner.
23. You have great ideas.
24. You let me watch Friends every night before we go to bed even though you don't like re-runs.
25. You have big dreams.
26. You take care of all the plants and have not killed one.
27. You are my best friend.
28. You tell me I am precious ever morning before you leave for work.
29. You give me a hard time and sometimes I need it.
30. You calm me down when I am a little over the top.
31. You are very competitive.
32. You fix me a glass of water every night before bed even though I don't usually drink it.
33. You read about 5 books at a time and it drives me crazy because they are everywhere.
34. You send me flowers just because.
35. You talk about your recruits and players on PlayStation College Football like you are really the coach and you might lose your job. I think it is so funny that we have in depth conversations about players that don't even exist.

Happy Birthday Jaime!!! I love you more!

1 comment:

Caroline said...

Happy Birthday Jamie. I'm so glad you joined our family!!