Thursday, September 18, 2008

Pictrues, Pictures and More Pictures

I love my new camera. It is awesome and takes really good pictures. Out of the 328 pictures only one was blurry. I totally feel like a professional photographer except I have no idea what I am doing. I just want to share a few more pictures from our trip.

I love this picture of Jaime at the bottom of the steps at the Modern Museum of Art. I am not sure I was clear yesterday, but we did not see any art only steps.

My picture at the bottom of the steps is a little goofy, but turned out kind of cute. I doubt it will be displayed anywhere, but here.

I love this picture because you can see downtown Philadelphia in the back ground as well as the pretty park. It was such a pretty city.

Jaime comparing his feet with Rocky's feet. I think Jaime may have him on shoe size.

This was the view from our room. It was amazing. There was also this wonderful church across the street, but I forgot to get a picture of it. I loved looking at the fountain everyday, especially at night with it all lit up. There were tons of wedding parties at the fountain on Saturday taking pictures.

This is new Yankee Stadium. It is right next to the current Yankee Stadium and is basically designed just like the current one with a few updated features. I could never really get a good picture of current Yankee Stadium. Right now the stadiums are basically on top of each other. New Yankee Stadium was built on parking lots and old Yankee Stadium will become parking lots.

This is the current Yankee Stadium. We had great tickets. We were in the lower level at 3rd base. I can't even tell you how cool it was.

These are some of my favorite pictures from the actual game. I had a really hard time deciding.


These are some of my favorite pictures from the Phillies game.


Thanks Jaime for a great trip. I had a wonderful time and can't wait till our next trip together.

1 comment:

Caroline said...

Great pictures. I can't wait to use your new camera. :)