Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Couple of Workers

The girl that usually volunteers with me on Monday mornings at The Foundry had to go into work early so that left me short handed. It is hard finding someone to fill in from 6:30 - 8:30am. Most people are not as crazy about getting up early as I am. People prefer their sleep, but I am not sure why. I had to find someone to help me because doing it by myself that early on a Monday was out of the question. I called a few people, but no one was available.

I finally found someone that could not turn me down and was going to be there anyway. Jaime got the job. I know he has been bored lately and looking for an extra job. Jaime was sweet enough to help me out yesterday morning until my next volunteer showed up. He only had to stay an extra 30 minutes more than usual.

He was a great help. He did his normal job of filling the ice bind and then made coffee, unloaded the dishwasher and went and got the breakfast tacos. What would I do without him? I would be lost! I would also have to work, instead I made him work so I could take pictures.

Don't worry, we made the customers wait while we took pictures.

1 comment:

Caroline said...

The value of a legal education in action.

Your hair looks really cute.