Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Step Up to the Plate

I know people out there are reading my blog. You can't hide because I have a tracker. I love that you are reading my blog, but it is time to start leaving comments.

I only have one faithful commenter (Thanks Ann!) and I want more. I am not feeling the love. Please go and leave a comment. Just register for an account. It is not difficult to do so. You don't even need a blog to get an account or leave a comment. Just take my work for it, it is easy!

To summarize, I need some comments. I love doing this, I just need to know that some of you love to read it.

In other news around the nest, I am writing another article for the magazine. I have had the assignment for three weeks and it is due today. I am almost done, but only because I stayed up late last night working on it. I am really bad at procrastinating. Maybe someday I will get better. The article has turned out really good in my opinion, but let's wait and see what my bosses say.

That is about it around here. Hopefully I will be better at blogging next week when I am not working everyday. Let's be honest, I will probably not be better at blogging next week.

5 comments:

Caroline said...

I'm just lurking!

Natalie said...

Hey there!

Jacqui said...

I left a comment once! :) (this makes twice) Your writing is hilarious and a good escape for me when I get a free moment from the kiddos.

Abby said...

Look at you having a couple people de-lurk. Mine just stay lurking. I am sorry I've been a terrible commenter lately, I'll step it up!!

I hope they loved your article!

Spotted-Bird said...

Thanks for all the comments. Please keep them coming and stop lurking! I love hearing from everyone.