Monday, October 27, 2008

Weekend Update

We had a nice relaxing weekend, which was much needed. On Friday we went over to Kyle to watch my cousin, Drew, play football. It was nice to hang out with the family for awhile. The game on the other hand didn't go so well, but we still enjoyed ourselves. It was perfect weather for Friday night football. I love football and I love cold weather. They go together perfectly. I was so excited to get my jacket out to wear. I know, the little things excite me! I didn't take any pictures of the game, only Libby. She is getting so big and is fun to be around. She is always in a great mood.

Saturday the highlight was Tech football. Doesn't get much better than 63-21 over Kansas. Sorry if there are any Kansas fans out there. I am sure you will get us back in basketball. We really looked like a top ten team this week. We will wait to see what happens next week. We had an early dinner at Ruth Chris which was amazing as always. We were home by 8 and asleep by 8:30. That is how exciting we are. I was good after about an hour and got up and finished watching football then Sports Center and College Game Day Final. I went back to bed about Midnight. Jaime on the other hand was out and never knew I was gone.

On Sunday Jaime's parents came to San Antonio to spend the day with us. They came up to celebrate Jaime's birthday and we had a wonderful time. We met them for Mexican food after church. The food was great, but the company was better. After lunch we took them by the Foundry. They had never been there so we took them for a little tour and taste. I made a few drinks while we were there. After our coffee break we went by Jaime's office to pick up some birthday gifts he had left at the office. We headed home after all that.

We spent the rest of the afternoon visiting, and by visiting I mean the boys playing Wii and the girls playing cards. Jaime and Popsci played tennis and Gramsci and I played Phase 10. I think Jaime may have won all the tennis games, but I am sure Popsci was just letting him win becasues it was his birthday. Gramsci and I are now hooked on this card game Phase 10. I can't even explain it, but it is great and you should run out to Target now to get yours. Thanks Popsci and Gramsci for coming up to see us for the day. We had a wonderful time visiting.

2 comments:

Caroline said...

Sounds like a great visit. We can't wait to come see you next month!

Becky said...

We had such a wonderful time. Thanks

Gramsci