Thursday, October 30, 2008

SPURS

I am a big Spurs fan. That is a little of an understatement. Jaime and I make almost every game during the season. The only games we usually miss are when we are out of town. I would say we maybe miss 8 a year. That is not many considering how long the season is.

Last night started the 2008-2009 season. We played Phoenix. I know, what a way to start the season. We always start with a big game. It is not like football where you can start with a few easy games and move into the hard games. Anyways, we looked good at times and not so good at times. We ended up losing at the end of the game. I am afraid we don't have anybody that can really finish games for us. We need a clutch player and no one stepped up last night. Maybe that will come later in the season. You win some, you lose some. Unfortunately, we lost.

I am not sure how we are going to do this season. We are getting old with really no young blood coming in. The good thing we have going for us is we are on a streak of winning the championship every other year. That would mean that this year would be our year. I guess we will have to wait till June to see. It will be a long year, but I am sure it will be here before we know it.

This picture is of us during the NBA Finals 2007. I don't have any pictures of us winning the Championship because the Spurs won it in Cleveland. We still got to see them win two games in the Finals, so I am not complaining.

This picture is from the 2005 Championship. We were there and it was awesome. Game 7 was actually played on our 4th anniversary. We will have to try really hard to top that anniversary. It was amazing!!!

We are so lucky to get to go to all that games that we do. We love going and I know how lucky we are. I just hope we are lucky enough to get to see another Championship game this year. Go Spurs Go!

1 comment:

Caroline said...

It's basketball season already? Didn't the season just end last week?