Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Baby Bird is All Grown Up

Baby Bird a.k.a. Doneece all of the sudden has grown up.  Last Saturday Doneece graduated with honors from Texas Tech with a bachelors in dance and her teacher certification.  

How did this happen?  She is 6 years younger than me and doesn't seem old enough to be out of college or even high school for that matter.  Imagine
 how old I feel. 

Doneece has taught dance at the Dance Gallery since she was a senior in high school.  Next year she plans on teaching full time at the Dance Gallery and taking a few graduate classes.  In honor of her graduation she bought herself a brand new car.  She got a Ford Edge and it is really spiffy and it smells so good.


Congratulations Doneece!!! 

2 comments:

Caroline said...

I'm totally jealous of your pictures.

Abby said...

Congrats to your baby sister. I remember how i felt when my sister graduated.

Love the pictures, my favorite is the jumping one. I am so glad she is going to get to keep teaching Caroline Dance.