Friday, May 22, 2009

Sweet Caroline

Caroline called me on Monday, but unfortunately I was blowing my hair dry and didn't hear the phone ring.  She left me the following voicemail.

"I wanted to call you, but you weren't answering the phone.  I love you, but I..... because I want..... I wished that you lived here, but I wanted to spend all night with you.  I have been missing you.  Umm, sometime you will have to come to my house again.  I like playing with you and Jaime and..... I will send you one dollar and ninety-six cents."

You had me from one dollar and ninety-six cents.  I also love the "I love you, but....." part.  I am not sure what was to follow after the but because she lost her train of thought.  That is one voicemail I will never erase.  Thanks Caroline!!!  I love you.  


1 comment:

Caroline said...

If you come visit me, I will give you $1.98. I miss you too!