Wednesday, July 1, 2009

A Long Long Time Ago

A really long time ago we were in Lubbock for the weekend. We were in Lubbock for dance recital. It seems like it was about 6 months ago because this month has been CRAZY, but in reality it was the beginning of this month.

All weekend long we danced. I guess we really didn't dance we just witnessed the dance and there was a lot of it. We all needed a Nike Witness t-shirt for dance.

Get ready because there are lots of pictures.


This was Doneece's senior dance recital. Seniors always do a solo dance. Doneece had an amazing senior dance. She did a ballet dance to "Because You Loved Me," by Celine Dion. It was so pretty. She did the dance a total of three times and I cried three times. During her dance there was a slide show being played. It had pictures of all the family. Some were great and others should have never made it out of the picture box. There was one picture that was really bad and I am still mad at Doneece for showing that picture of me. I will get over it eventually. The dance was wonderful and I can't believe she is old enough to even do a senior dance.

3 comments:

Abby said...

Is it fair to do a picture show behind the dancing, I would have wanted to watch both intently. I guess since it happened three times you had the opprotunity to see it all.

Caroline said...

Glad you got some pictures of the actual dance. I was too busy crying.

Jacqui said...

Great pictures! It's awesome how supportive your whole family is. It's really inspiring!