Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Fabulous Blog Award


Thanks to my blog friend, Courtney, for awarding me a "your blog is fabulous" award!

There are rules to receiving this award, and here they are
:
1. You have to pass it on to 5 other fabulous blogs in a post.
2. You have to list 5 of your fabulous addictions in the post.
3. You must copy and paste the rules and the instructions below in the post.

Instructions
:
1. On your post of receiving this award, make sure you include the person that gave you the award and link it back to them.
2. When you post your five winners, make sure you link them as well.
3. To add the award to your post, simply right-click, save image, then "add image" in your post as a picture so your winners can save it.
4. To add it to your sidebar, add the "picture" gadget.
5. Also, don't forget to let your winners know they won an award from you by emailing them or leaving a comment on their blog.

My five addictions
:
1. My Jaime
2. The Foundry
3. Reading about 20 blogs everyday
4. Working out
5. Sleep

My five fabulous blog picks:
1. Ann at The Haag Highlights
2. Jenny at Just Jenny
3. Natalie at Keeping up with the Joneses
4. Abby at Mayhem in Mayberry
5. Becky at The Zona Zoo

1 comment:

Abby said...

Thanks for the fabulous blog award. I am ever so honored. I will follow through with the task (but it may not be until January...little behind on real life (just ask John as his birthday present is still here at my house!!)) Thanks again!!