Monday, November 24, 2008

Life Goes On....

Is Oklahoma that good? Are we that bad? Did all the hype get to us?

I don't know what happened, but it was bad! It was really bad. Don't get me wrong, I still love them and will support them forever, but it was awful.

I really think Oklahoma is that good and nobody on our team showed up to play and you could tell. With the way Oklahoma played last night I don't know how Texas beat them. After their performance last night I think they are the best team in the Big 12. We are not!

The trip was great up until it was 14-0 and I knew then that there was nothing good going to come out of the game. I told Jaime before the game that no matter win or lose it was awesome just being there. I was wrong. I also told him to never again agree when I ask if we can go to another road game. So far we are 0-4. That is a record we need to put to rest.

Look how happy we were before the game started.

I am done with it now and don't ever want to talk about it again.

We did have a wonderful time Saturday morning. We went to Southern Nazarene University to look around. It was great. It is a really nice campus and it was fun to see where Jaime was for 2 years. Most of the building were open so we could go in and look around. We were able to see the gym where Jaime played all his games. We also went in the new gym that was being built while Jaime was there. I also got to see where Jaime lived for 2 years and ate all his meals.

It was fun and I know he enjoyed being back for a short visit. It is weird how he ended up in Oklahoma from Beaumont and then onto Lubbock. Thank goodness he wanted to go to Law School. Thank goodness Ann wanted to go to Law School so I could meet Jaime. Thanks Ann!!! Without you I would not have my Jaime.

3 comments:

courtney said...

oh, it was SOOOOOOOOOO ugly!

you're right--OU is the best in the big 12, not us. i don't mind that we lost, but i wish we could have played even a tiny bit better. i couldn't watch anymore after half-time--it just made me sick!

glad half of your trip was good, though! :)

Caroline said...

Sorry about the game. It was so bad I couldn't watch.

You are welcome for your introduction to Jamie. I accept cash and checks. :)

Jacqui said...

Sorry the game was a bummer. I hope you have a great week!