Thursday, November 6, 2008

Halloween and Birthday

I know the only thing that really happens here at the nest is the weekend update. I don't know what to tell you about that. We are kind of boring people except on a few occasional weekends. I will tell you about our day yesterday and then you will know how everyday goes and I can go back to weekend update. Jaime got up and went to work. I got up and did laundry. I went to The Loft for lunch. I went to work out. Jaime worked all day. We ate dinner. See we are so much fun. Now you know you are not missing anything on the weekdays here.

Now for the rest of last weekend. The kids came by trick or treating on Thursday night for practice. They looked really cute. Caroline was beautiful as Belle and John was a cute puppy, but not a very happy puppy. I am not sure why, but was not really interested. Caroline was a different story. She even put on a little piano recital for us.

On Friday night we went over to Jeff and Ann's for Halloween. Caroline was of course excited and John was actually interested in his costume and trick or treating. Maybe it has to be Halloween night for him to be interested. He was totally impressed with his candy or crackers, he is really not picky.

After trick or treating and baths we had some time to play with the kids before bed time. John loves to play hide and seek. He will let you sit on the couch while he runs behind the couch from side to side. It is really the best hide and seek I have ever played.

On Saturday we celebrated John John's Birthday. I can't believe he is already 2. He loved sitting on Jaime's lap and playing with his sunglasses. Don't worry, Jaime has broken those glasses about a million times so there was no way John could harm the glasses. The kids also had to jump with Jaime. Who can resist. If only Jaime could lift us all up like that.

The rest was a birthday party. John opened presents and we ate cake. I am sure you know what those two things look like so I will not share anymore pictures. I know, what is two more pictures when you have already seen 2,486.

3 comments:

Ashley said...

so cute. I wish I could jump like that!

Caroline said...

Those are really cute kids. Their mother must be beautiful.

RebeccaZona said...

I know!! I totally reminded myself on the way there to call you and then somehow got carried away talking and drinking and then I remembered right after the game. I was so mad at myself!!! Miss you!!