Friday, November 21, 2008

Football Road Tour '08

We are on the Football Road Tour '08. So far it has been great, but this weekend may decide the success of the entire tour. So far we have only been to Lubbock for the Texas and Oklahoma State games. Those are home games, but part of the road tour for us, so technically this will be the first away game we have been to.

We are headed to Norman this weekend for the Tech vs. OU game. I am very nervous about this game. I have been nervous since about Tuesday. I am worried about OU because Coach Stoops has only lost one game at home. That is pretty amazing. The only thing is OU never has to play Texas at home, that makes that stat a little easier to stomach. Anyways, this weekend will be a big test for us. I am past just hoping we come out and play. I just want us to win, but I am not sure that can happen.

To be honest I don't think we can beat Oklahoma at home. We may could beat them in Lubbock, but Norman is a different story. I told Jaime it is stupid for us to go to Oklahoma to watch them lose, but he said what if we do not go and they end up winning -- and we miss a great game. So I am praying for a win.

Also while we are in Oklahoma we are going to go visit Southern Nazarene University which is outside of Oklahoma City. SNU is where Jaime graduated from and played basketball at. He hasn't been back in nine years. It should be fun.

Check back with me Monday for stories and pictures. Hopefully it will be happy stories and not sad stories. Have a great weekend.

2 comments:

RebeccaZona said...

I so wish I was going!! Louie is heading out there, not fair! You guys have fun! Go red raiders!!!

Natalie said...

Thanks for the award! I will get it on my blog as soon as I get a chance. Dana is doing well- stable and getting better each day- thank you for asking. I have not been able to post an update since the baby arrived, but I think the doctors are really pleased. Hope to see you all soon!