Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Is It FRIDAY Yet?

It has been a crazy week already and it is only Wednesday. We ended up driving to Lubbock last weekend for the Tech vs OSU game, which ended up great. We got home late Sunday night which put off my laundry till Monday. No big deal to me really. I could put off laundry for the rest of my life. I did start one load before I went to bed and asked Jaime to put them in the dryer before he went to bed.

Monday morning I woke up at 4:30am to a broken toilet and wet jeans that had not been put in the dryer the night before. What a wonderful morning. When I arrived at work I noticed some new art work on the side of our building and windows. Someone had spray painted some lovely stuff over the weekend. The morning just keeps getting better. I made it through the day at work okay.

Tuesday morning I was working at The Loft, but had to go into town to get baked goods. It was a 30 minute drive to get the baked goods and then another 30 back out to The Loft. I hate driving especially that early in the morning. No worries, I think I only feel asleep twice. Once I arrived at The Loft I realized I was in charge. Not what I was expecting. I thought I was just the helper and someone who worked out there everyday was going to be there. I was wrong. It was a really difficult day, but I made it through it.

I was suppose to workout Tuesday after work, but after the day I had I decided I just needed a nap. After my nap we ended up going to the Spurs game with our wonderful friends, David and Wendee. It was a lot of fun and a relaxing evening after the day I had. I am not going to lie, I had a margarita which made the night a little better.

Maybe the best part of Tuesday was Jaime and I won some OU vs Tech football tickets on Ebay. YEAH!!! I am so excited, now if we can just win. That may be difficult.

My day has been better today, but I still have a lot to get done. I am going to workout after work no matter what. I really need to. I also have to wait on the plumber this afternoon to come fix the toilet in the master bathroom. It will be nice not to have to go to the guest bathroom in the middle of the night.

I also have a ton of errands to get done by the end of the week. Time is running out and I have to work tomorrow morning. I don't know how all you women work, take care of kids and everything around the house. I feel like I am drowning. Hopefully my head will pop up above water soon.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Robin- Thank you so much for the prayers. We are still in need of all of the prayers we can get. Chris will head back to Waco tomorrow to be with his family while his mom undergoes the surgery. I will update the blog with more info as soon as I know more. You are so precious to check in and let us know you are thinking about us! We are so thankful for friends like you! Have a great rest of the week!
Natalie

Caroline said...

Sorry you were so busy. Sounds like we contributed to your craziness,